At our Seattle dental office, our goal is to provide conservative dental treatments that help you keep your teeth as long as possible. In some cases, though, tooth removal may be the only option we have to protect your long-term oral health. It’s understandable that you may have a negative reaction to the thought of tooth extraction, but the procedure is often less complicated than most people think.
When Is Tooth Removal Necessary?
Our ultimate goal is to keep all your teeth healthy and functional, but certain conditions may make extraction necessary:
- Severe decay that has caused a tooth to deteriorate beyond repair
- Serious infection of the root canal that cannot be resolved with traditional treatment
- Impacted wisdom teeth or wisdom teeth that have erupted in a way that threatens the alignment of surrounding teeth
- Preparation for placement of full or partial dentures
- Improperly positioned teeth that affect alignment of surrounding teeth
- Dental trauma that has broken or severely damaged teeth
- Preparation for orthodontic treatment for children
Our state-of-the-art technology makes tooth extraction safe and efficient, minimizing post-operative discomfort and protecting your oral health. Dr. Goel , Dr Chiang and our professional team will do everything possible to reduce anxiety and make sure you are completely at ease. We provide options like nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation to ensure that you remain calm and comfortable during the procedure.
Compassionate Care and Support
Pure Dental Arts strives to make dental appointments convenient and easy for you to schedule. For that very reason we offer expanded evening hours, as well as Saturday appointments. We also offer flexible financing options to assist you in obtaining the treatment you need.
Understand that we will do everything to save a tooth, with extraction often being a last resort. We understand how stressful a tooth extraction can be. Our compassionate, caring team will make your procedure as smooth as possible. Contact our Queen Anne Dental Office for a complimentary consult or an appointment for more info!