In house Membership Plan
NO INSURANCE? WE GOT YOU COVERED!
At Pure Dental Arts, we don’t want lack of money to ever be an obstacle for you when it comes to obtaining the quality dental care that you deserve. If you don’t have dental insurance, don’t worry! Our Pure Dental Arts In-House Dental Membership Plan can help you save 20-50% off average treatment fees in our area.
Unlike a typical insurance plan, if you are member of our Pure Dental Arts Dental Plan, you will not have to deal with deductibles, claim forms, maximums, or waiting periods.
Please refer to the below chart for some of the saving you will receive if you join our in house membership plan.
The membership is valid for 12 months from the day you join. The cost is $110/year for individual. Individual with one dependent it is $180/year. For the entire family with 3 kids it is $240/year.
- Plan Exclusions and Limitations
1) This is not an health insurance plan but a discount plan which offer saving on dental treatment to patients who joins it and who don’t have dental insurance.
2) This plan doesn’t pay for any procedure itself, rather offer discount on the recommended procedure done at Pure Dental Arts.
3) The program does not meet the minimum credible coverage requirements under any law and is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act
4) The Membership plan will not pay for any procedures performed in the hospital, specialist or any other place other than Pure Dental Arts.
5) Cannot be combined with any other dental insurance coverage or discounts.
6) Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s compensation or Employer’s Liability Laws. Discounts under your membership do not apply to any treatment prior to joining
7) Prescription drugs and over-the counter drugs