CORONAVIRUS HEALTH UPDATE
We’ve implemented some extra precautions regarding the Coronavirus in addition to the universal precautions we take to protect your health.
What we are doing?
- Disinfecting the reception room, check-in and check-out counter tops and bathrooms every hour.
- We also have private treatment rooms which greatly help with eliminating the spread of infection. Each room is disinfected fully after seeing the patient.
- Disinfecting doorknobs and sinks with disinfectant wipes.
- Team member uses Disposable/washable scrubs/gowns for each patient.
- Temperature scan preformed at front station; All patients must have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees to be seen.
- Hydrogen Peroxide rinses provided before treatment.
- Removed all magazine, toys and unnecessary items from the reception room.
- We have implemented designated times on the schedule for high risk patients.
- Pre-screening patients over phone and in office to eliminate the potential source of infection entering the office.