No dental insurance? Contact us for other ways to get excellent dental care without insurance
At Pure Dental Arts, we don’t want a tight budget ever to be an obstacle between you and quality dental care. If you don’t have dental insurance, don’t worry! Our Pure Dental Arts In-House Dental Membership Plan can help you save 20-50% off treatment fees (compared to the average here in the Seattle area). Unlike a typical insurance plan, if you are member of our Pure Dental Arts Dental Plan, you will not have to deal with deductibles, claim forms, maximums, or waiting periods.
The chart below shows some of the savings you will enjoy in our in-house membership plan.
The membership is valid for 12 months from the day you join. The cost is:
- For one person: $110/year
- For a one adult and one dependent: $180/year
- For a family with 3 kids: $240/year
Please contact Pure Dental Arts for more details!
Plan Exclusions and Limitations
1) This is NOT a health insurance plan, but a discount plan that offer savings on dental treatment to patients who join it and who don’t have dental insurance.
2) This plan doesn’t pay for any procedure itself, but rather gives a discount on the recommended procedure(s) done at Pure Dental Arts
3) The program does not meet the minimum credible coverage requirements under any law and is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act
4) The Membership plan will not pay for any procedures performed in the hospital, by a specialist, or anywhere other than Pure dental Arts
5) Cannot be combined with any other dental insurance coverage or discounts.
6) Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s compensation or Employer’s Liability Laws. Discounts under your membership do not apply to any treatment prior to joining.
7) Prescription drugs and over-the counter drugs are not included.