CORONAVARIS HEALTH UPDATE
We’ve implemented some extra precautions regarding the Coronavirus in addition to the universal precautions we take to protect your health.
What we are doing?:
• Disinfecting the reception room, check-in and check-out counter tops and bathrooms every hour.
• We also have private treatment rooms which greatly help with eliminating the spread of infection. Each room is disinfected fully after seeing the patient
• Disinfecting doorknobs and sinks with disinfectant wipes.
•Team member uses Disposable/washable scrubs/gowns for each patient.
• Temperature scan preformed at front station; All patients must have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees to be seen.
• Hydrogen Peroxide rinses provided before treatment.
• Removed all magazine, toys and unnecessary items from the reception room.
• We have implemented designated times on the schedule for high risk patients
•Pre-screening patients over phone and in office to eliminate the potential source of infection entering the office.