Most definitely! Depending on your unique situation as well as your needs, we can offer a tailored treatment plan that will provide you with the results you seek.
Whitening treatments will leave your teeth looking naturally white.
Porcelain veneers can quickly alter the appearance of your smile by correcting cosmetic defects such as chipped, stained, or deformed teeth.
Tooth colored composite resin fillings can restore your teeth back to full health and function. These versatile, naturally looking fillings, while not only beautiful, can also prevent further oral health issues.
Orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign and Six Month Braces can be used to rapidly correct misaligned teeth in a reasonable amount of time.
The above treatment options, either by themselves or in combination, can correct the following problems:
- Stained, unsightly teeth
- Broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth with uneven heights
- Diastemas, or gaps between teeth
- Old, defective, unaesthetic fillings
We are pleased to provide same-day emergency treatment to help you find relief and get the immediate treatment necessary to protect your oral health.
Sudden, severe pain is often a sign of a serious problem, and we are available to help you so that you never have to put off the important treatment you need because you can’t find proper dental care.
Since you may not be sure if your problem is an actual dental emergency, here is a general list of problems you may be experiencing that qualify as a dental emergency. In any event, do not hesitate to contact us if you are experiencing pain or discomfort.
- An accident or damage to your tooth that has caused it to break or fracture
- An unexplained bump or pimple on your gums
- Sudden severe tooth pain or swelling
- A toothache that is severe enough to cause radiating facial pain
- Sports injury or trauma caused by an accident
- Loss of a filling, dental crown, veneer, or other type of restoration
Depending on the emergency, prompt treatment can prevent further damage, and may mean the difference between saving or losing a tooth. If you have a dental emergency, please contact our office immediately. We know how painful and overwhelming a dental emergency can be, and we will make arrangements to see you that day.