At Queen Anne Dental, our highest priority is to make sure that all your teeth stay whole and healthy so that they provide you with a lifetime of use. But circumstances do occur that make extraction of a tooth necessary.
You may be surprised at the number of reasons why tooth extraction may be necessary:
- Advanced decay that has caused so much damage that the tooth can’t be repaired
- Severe periodontal infection that cannot be eliminated with root canal therapy
- Impacted wisdom teeth or wisdom teeth that compromise the alignment of neighboring teeth
- Preparation for placement of full or partial dentures
- Teeth that have grown in at odd angles, affecting the alignment of surrounding teeth
- Dental trauma that has broken or severely damaged teeth beyond repair
- Preparation for orthodontic treatment for children
Dr. Goel chooses the most conservative treatments available for protecting and restoring your family’s oral health. If tooth extraction does become necessary, you can be sure that you are in good hands with the team at our Queen Anne dental office.
We understand how challenging tooth extraction can be for anyone. Our kind, caring team and gentle sedation options will make your procedure as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Please contact us for more information or to make a convenient appointment.